- We added more tests to mozci
- We started Pulse Actions
- We fixed some bugs in mozci
- We discovered permission issues that put the original plan of doing retrigger/cancel requests through Pulse Actions on hold
- We added new features to mozci
- We decided to invest on using Pulse Actions to add more functionality to Treeherder instead
- We improved mozci’s performance
Part of the application process was writing a project proposal. Mozci was about 2 months old at the time and so much changed since then that strictly following the original proposal would have been a bad idea.
Our current plan for the rest of my internship is to focus on using Pulse Actions to add new functionality to Treeherder, but a lot can happen until then (for example, we depend a lot on feedback from the sheriffs to guide us). I’m not nervous because I know I can count with the help of people from Outreachy, the Recurse Center and the A-team, especially my mentor Armen who has been awesome since I started contributing to mozci a long long time ago (four whole months!).
tags : Mozilla